PCA’s Uniform Resale
Take advantage of big savings on gently-used uniform pieces! Everything from shirts, skirts, outerwear, and bottoms – some items still have sales tags! All merchandise has been quarantined and stored in a warm location to make it germ-free for the sale.
Tuesday, June 23 from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday, June 24 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Dry-Fit Shirts: $10
Bottoms (excluding plaid): $12
Plaid Skirts/Jumpers: $18
Due to COVID-19 guidelines, this consignment sale has new shopping rules to ensure everyone’s safety.
– Masks are encouraged for all shoppers
– All shoppers must maintain a six foot distance from others
– No more than 35 people can shop at any one time
– Children are able to shop with parents as desired
– Merchandise is not allowed to be tried on
– Exchanges are permitted, but refunds are not; all returned merchandise will be quarantined
This year’s sale will take place on the second floor of the Secondary Building using all available areas to create more room for recommended social distancing.
All shoppers should park in the senior parking lot – the first parking area to the right when you arrive on campus, and follow the signs to enter the sale at the rear of the campus. Cash, check, or credit/debit cards are accepted.
If you are not able to attend the sale, contact PCA’s Advancement Office to schedule an appointment to shop these items once the public sale has ended.