PCA’s Online Auction Now Open
PCA’s online auction is now open! Shop auction packages that fit all budgets, styles, and hobbies. All proceeds benefit The Panther Foundation which exists to fill in gaps in academics, athletics, special programs, scholarships for families in need, and other special projects on campus that don’t fit into the general operational expenses of the school.
To make bidding fast and fun, use these easy-to-follow tips.
- The auction opens on Thursday, November 14 at 10 a.m. and closes on Thursday, December 5 at 12 p.m. Click here to preview the auction!
- In order to place a bid, you must register and place credit card information on file (you can choose to make your final payment via another method).
- The registration button is located on the top right of the site’s homepage. If you don’t receive the indicated confirmation email, please check your email’s spam/junk folder. If you already have a Donorview account, simply sign in.
- Check your favorite items frequently! There are sure to be others who like your favorites too. And new items may be added during the auction so check back often.
- To learn more about a listing, click the magnifying glass icon above the item’s photo.
- To bid, click the gavel icon above the item’s photo and follow the prompts. You may choose to receive text message alerts and set a maximum bid amount for proxy bidding.
- Bidding confirmation and outbid notices are available by text once you enter your information on the bid prompt. Email notices are not available through Donorview; however, if you choose not to receive text messages, we encourage you to check your bid status often so as not to be outbid.
- If you want to avoid the bidding process, you may choose the Buy Now option on any of the items. To buy an item, click the dollar icon above the item’s photo and follow the prompts.
- Payment plans can be arranged with PCA’s Business Office for items or total purchases that exceed $1,000.
- Purchases may be completed by cash, check, or card entered into the Donorview system. Once the auction closes, winning bidders will be contacted to confirm preferred method of payment.
- Items may be picked up December 6-13 in PCA’s Advancement Office from 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- The auction is administered by Donorview.com; not Prattville Christian Academy.