Prattville Christian Academy seeks to enroll students who can perform successfully through a challenging college-preparatory academic program and, together with families encourage the growth of each student through spiritual, intellectual, athletic and social activities. Students are admitted based on application information, academic review, recommendations and personal interviews. PCA admits students without regard to race, color, nationality or ethnic origin.
- Students enrolling at PCA and their guardian(s) agree to abide by the policies and educational philosophy practiced at PCA.
- Parents must submit properly completed application forms, registration fees and required documentation along with registration fees.
- K3 applicants must turn three years of age on or before September 1 and must be potty-trained.
- K4 applicants must be 4 years of age on or before September 1 and must be potty-trained.
- Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years of age on or before September 1.
- First Grade applicants must turn 6 years of age on or before September 1.
- Students applying for Pre-K, Kindergarten and first grade must complete a diagnostic evaluation selected by the school. The school administration determines the satisfactory scores required for acceptance.
- Students applying for second grade through twelfth grade are either accepted or denied acceptance based on the following: evaluation of the student’s academic, attendance and discipline records from the previous school, standardized test scores, and the understanding and acceptance of the policies and regulations. The school administration determines the satisfactory scores required for acceptance.
- Students applying for sixth grade through twelfth grade will be interviewed by the school counselor and may be interviewed by the principal prior to acceptance.
- PCA is an academically rigorous college preparatory program. Students having significant academic difficulty in their current school are not qualified for application.
- Students who have significant behavioral issues at a previous school such as suspension, alternative school or expulsion are not qualified for application.
- All enrollment paperwork and tuition contracts must be completed prior to the student beginning school.